Terms of Service
Last Updated: March 7, 2023
1. Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
2. Use of the Website.
- This Website contains material, including but not limited to software, text, graphics and images (collectively referred to as the “Content”). Content is made available on the Website solely for your internal use. We may own the Content or portions of the Content may be made available to us through arrangements that we have with third-parties. The Content is protected by United States and foreign intellectual property laws. Unauthorized use of the Content may result in violation of copyright, trademark, and other laws. You have no rights in or to the Content, and you will not use, copy, adapt, modify, decompile or display the Content except as expressly permitted under this Agreement or to the extent such actions cannot be restricted under applicable laws. No other use is permitted without our prior written consent. You must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Content on any copy you make of the Content. You may not sell, transfer, assign, license, sublicense, or modify the Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, make a derivative version of, distribute, or otherwise use the Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use or posting of any of the Content on any other website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is expressly prohibited. If you violate any part of this Agreement, your right to access and/or use the Content and Website shall automatically terminate and you shall immediately destroy any copies you have made of the Content.
- The trademarks, service marks, and logos of Le Random (the “Le Random Trademarks”) used and displayed on the Website are registered and unregistered trademarks or service marks of Le Random. Other company, product, and service names located on the Website may be trademarks or service marks owned by third-parties (the “Third-Party Trademarks”, and, collectively with the Le Random Trademarks, the “Trademarks”). Nothing on this Website or in this Agreement should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this Website without the prior written consent of Le Random specific for each such use. The Trademarks may not be used to disparage Le Random or the applicable third-party, Le Random’s or third-party’s products or services, or in any manner (using commercially reasonable judgment) that may damage any goodwill in the Trademarks. Use of any Trademarks as part of a link to or from any website is prohibited without Le Random’s prior written consent. All goodwill generated from the use of any Trademark shall inure to Le Random’s benefit.
- You agree not to: (a) take any action that imposes an unreasonable load on the Website’s infrastructure, (b) use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any activity being conducted on the Website, (c) attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or making up the Website, except to the extent such actions cannot be restricted by applicable laws, (d) delete or alter any material posted on the Website by Le Random or any other person or entity, or (e) frame or link to any of the materials or information available on the Website.
- The Website may contain links to third-party Websites (“External Sites”). These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by us of the content on such External Sites. The content of such External Sites is developed and provided by others. You should contact the site administrator or Webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links or any content located on such External Sites. We are not responsible for the content of any linked External Sites and do not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of any materials on such External Sites. You should take precautions when downloading files from all Websites to protect your computer from viruses and other destructive programs. If you decide to access any External Sites, you do so at your own risk.
- Certain elements of the Website are protected by trade dress, trademark, unfair competition, and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part, by any means, including but not limited to, the use of framing or mirrors, except as otherwise expressly permitted by Section 2.1 of the Agreement. None of the Content for this Website may be retransmitted without Le Random’s express written consent for each and every instance.
- Le Random may make improvements and/or changes to this Website at any time. Although we attempt to periodically update information on this Website, the information, materials and services provided on or through this Website may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. Le Random does not have a duty to update information contained in this Website, and Le Random will not be liable for any failure to update such information. To the fullest extent permitted by law, make no representation, warranty, undertaking or condition as to the completeness, accuracy or currency of any information on this Website, and we undertake no obligation to update or revise the information contained on this Website, whether as a result of new information, future events or circumstances or otherwise. To the fullest extent permitted by law, you are solely responsible for evaluating and selecting any specialty alloy or other metal product for your use, and it is your responsibility to verify any information contained in this Website before relying upon it.
4. Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer of Warranties.
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, LE RANDOM, ITS AFFILIATES, THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, OR LICENSORS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “LE RANDOM PARTIES”) MAKE NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, UNDERTAKINGS OR CONDITIONS ABOUT THE CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ITS ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS OR RELIABILITY AND THE LE RANDOM PARTIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE TRUTH, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION CONVEYED TO THE USER, OR FOR ERRORS, MISTAKES OR OMISSIONS THEREIN OR FOR ANY DELAYS OR INTERRUPTIONS OF THE DATA OR INFORMATION STREAM FROM WHATEVER CAUSE. YOU AGREE THAT YOU USE THE WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT AT YOUR OWN RISK.
THE LE RANDOM PARTIES DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE WILL OPERATE ERROR FREE OR THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS SERVER, OR THE CONTENT ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR SIMILAR CONTAMINATION OR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES. IF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, NO LE RANDOM PARTY SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE WEBSITE AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, UNDERTAKINGS OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND. THE LE RANDOM PARTIES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, UNDERTAKINGS AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW: (A) IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY LE RANDOM PARTY BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, REVENUE, BUSINESS OR OPPORTUNITY OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST OR DAMAGED DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF STATUTORY DUTY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF SUCH LE RANDOM PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES; AND (A) THE TOTAL AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE LE RANDOM PARTIES UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT AND THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF STATUTORY DUTY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, SHALL NOT EXCEED $100 (ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS).
- SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OR EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN LIABILITIES, SO IN THOSE JURISDICTIONS SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS, THE LIABILITY OF THE LE RANDOM PARTIES SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- IF YOU ARE FROM NEW JERSEY, THE FOREGOING SECTIONS 4.1 AND 4.2 ARE INTENDED TO BE ONLY AS BROAD AS IS PERMITTED UNDER THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY. IF ANY PORTION OF THESE SECTIONS IS HELD TO BE INVALID UNDER THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY, THE INVALIDITY OF SUCH PORTION SHALL NOT AFFECT THE VALIDITY OF THE REMAINING PORTIONS OF THE APPLICABLE SECTIONS.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Le Random Parties from and against any claims, actions or demands, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising or resulting from your breach of this Agreement or your access to, use or misuse of the Content or Website. Le Random shall provide notice to you of any such claim, suit, or proceeding. Le Random reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter which is subject to indemnification under this section. In such case, you agree to cooperate with any reasonable requests assisting Le Random’s defense of such matter.
6. Termination of the Agreement.
Le Random reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to restrict, suspend, or terminate this Agreement and your access to all or any part of the Website or the Content at any time and for any reason without prior notice or liability. Le Random reserves the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of the Website or the Content at any time without prior notice or liability.
Sections 2 (Use of the Website), 4 (Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer of Warranties), 5 (Indemnification), 6 (Termination of the Agreement), and 9 (Miscellaneous) shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
7. User Must Comply with Applicable Laws.
Le Random is based in the United States. Whether inside or outside of the United States, you are solely responsible for ensuring compliance with the laws of your specific jurisdiction.
The United States controls the export of products and information. You expressly agree to comply with such restrictions and not to export or re-export any of the Content to countries or persons prohibited under the export control laws. By downloading the Content, you are expressly agreeing that you are not in a country where such export is prohibited or are a person or entity for which such export is prohibited. You are solely responsible for compliance with the laws of your specific jurisdiction regarding the import, export, or re-export of the Content.
8. U.S. Government Restricted Rights.
The Content is provided with “RESTRICTED RIGHTS.” Use, duplication, or disclosure by the Government is subject to the restrictions contained in 48 CFR 52.227-19 and 48 CFR 252.227-7013 et seq. or its successor. Use of the Website or Content by the Government constitutes acknowledgement of our proprietary rights in the Website and Content.
If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect. Failure of Le Random to act on or enforce any provision of the Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of that provision or any other provision in this Agreement. No waiver shall be effective against Le Random unless made in writing, and no such waiver shall be construed as a waiver in any other or subsequent instance. Except as expressly agreed by Le Random and you, this Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between you and Le Random with respect to the subject matter, and supersedes all previous or contemporaneous agreements, whether written or oral, between the parties with respect to the subject matter. The section headings are provided merely for convenience and shall not be given any legal import. This Agreement will inure to the benefit of our successors, assigns, licensees, and sublicensees. Any information submitted or provided by you to the Website might be publicly accessible. Important and private information should be protected by you. Le Random is not liable for protection of privacy of electronic mail or other information transferred through the Internet or any other network that you may use.
10. Governing Law.
- This Agreement is governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of Florida, without respect to its conflict of laws provisions. Subject to Section 10.2, you expressly agree to submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located within Miami, Florida.
- If you are a consumer located in the United Kingdom or European Union, you may bring a claim in the courts of your country.
11. Contacting Us.
If you have any questions, comments or complaints about this Website or any content appearing on it, please contact us at [email protected].