Last Updated: March 7, 2023
Welcome to the website (the "Site") of Le Random, Inc. ("Le Random", "we", "us", or "our"). Le Random is the operator of the Site, which provides information about our collection of iconic non-fungible token (NFT) assets.
1. Personal Data We Collect
We collect the following categories of personal data:
- If you submit a request through our Site or otherwise contact us, you may provide us with your name, email address or other contact information to respond to you and resolve your request.
- If you interact with our pages on social media platforms such as Instagram and Twitter, you or the platforms may provide us with information through the platform.
- When you visit, use, and interact with the Site, we may receive certain Internet activity data relating to your visit, use and/or interactions. This information includes:
- Log Data: Information that your browser automatically sends you whenever you visit the Site. Log data includes your Internet Protocol address, browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, and the nature of your interactions with the Site.
- Device Information: Includes the type of device you are using, operating system, settings, unique device identifiers, network information and other device-specific information. Information collected may depend on the type of device you use and its settings.
- Usage Information: Information about how you use our Site, such as the types and categories of content that you view or engage with, the features you use, the actions you take, frequency and duration of your activities.
2. How We Use Personal Data
We use the personal data we collect for the following purposes:
- To Provide you with Support and Respond to your Requests and Complaints. If you reach out to us for support, it is in our legitimate business interests to use your personal data to respond and resolve your queries and facilitate support.
- To Improve, Monitor, Personalize, and Protect Our Services. It is in our legitimate business interests to improve and keep our Site and services safe for your users, which includes:
- To administer and protect our business and services, prevent fraud, criminal activity, or misuse of our Site, and to ensure the security of our IT systems, architecture and networks (including troubleshooting, testing, system maintenance, support and hosting of data).
- To investigate and protect against fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized or illegal activity.
- To better understand how visitors interact with our Site, including to ensure that our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you or your device.
- To manage our relationship with you, which includes sending information to you relating to our services, changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To conduct analytics to inform our product and marketing strategy and enable us to enhance and personalize our communications and the experience we offer to our users.
- To create anonymized, de-identified and/or aggregated data for commercial, statistical and market research purposes.
- To conduct research.
Where required under applicable law (e.g., if we use certain cookies in the European Economic Area (EEA) and the United Kingdom (UK)), we will rely on your consent for such purposes.
- To Enforce Our Terms and Policies, Comply with Legal Obligations and Defend Us Against Legal Claims or Disputes.
- We may use your personal data in our legitimate business interests to enforce and comply with our terms and policies; protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property; to ensure the integrity of our services; and to defend ourselves against legal claims or disputes. Some processing may also be necessary to comply with a legal obligation, for example to keep records of transactions, or as requested by any judicial process or governmental agency.
- For Marketing Purposes
- Email Communications: If you voluntarily subscribe to marketing communications from us, we will use your contact details to send those marketing communications by email. We may also send you updates and information about our new services, events or other promotions. You can unsubscribe or opt out at any time, following the opt out or unsubscribe instructions contained in the marketing communications we send you. If you opt out of receiving marketing emails, we may send you non-marketing emails regarding administrative matters, and in response to your requests. If you have any questions about the communications we may send you, please Contact Us.
Where required by law, we will only send you marketing emails with your consent, which you may withdraw at any time.
3. How We Share Personal Data
We share personal data and other information with certain third parties in the following circumstances:
- Service Providers: We may share your personal data with third party companies and individuals that provide services on our behalf or help us operate the Site and our business (such as user support, hosting, analytics, email delivery, marketing, and database management services).
- Professional Advisors: We may share personal data with professional advisors, such as lawyers, auditors, bankers and insurers, where necessary in the course of the professional services that they render us.
- Business Transfers: If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, financing due diligence, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, sale of all or a portion of our assets, or transition of a service to another provider, your personal data and other information may be transferred to a successor or affiliate as part of that transaction.
- Legal Requirements: If required to do so by law, applicable regulation or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of our company, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users, or the public, or (iv) protect us against legal liability.
4. Your Choices
Communications Choices. You have the following choices:
- Opt-out of marketing communications. You may opt out of marketing-related communications by following the opt out or unsubscribe instructions contained in the marketing communications we send you.
Your Rights. We also offer you choices that affect how we handle your personal data. You may request the following in relation to your personal data:
- Access to a copy of the personal data that we have collected about you. Where applicable, we will provide the the information in a portable, machine-readable, readily usable format.
- Correction of personal data that is inaccurate or out of date for the purpose for which we collected or use the data.
- Deletion of personal data that we no longer need to provide our services or for other lawful purposes.
- Additional rights, such as to object to and request that we restrict our use of your personal data, and where applicable, you may withdraw your consent.
To make a request, please email us or write to us as provided in the “Contact Us” section below. We may ask for specific information from you to help us confirm your identity. Depending where you reside, you may be entitled to empower an “authorized agent” to submit requests on your behalf. We will require authorized agents to confirm their identity and authority, in accordance with applicable laws.
Limits on Your Choices. In some instances, your choices may be limited, such as where fulfilling your request would impair the rights of others, our ability to provide a service you have requested, or our ability to comply with our legal obligations and enforce our legal rights. If you are not satisfied with how we address your request, you may contact us as provided in the “CONTACT US” section below. Depending where you are located, such as if you are in the European Union or United Kingdom, you may have the right to complain to your local data protection authority.
Online tracking opt-out. There are a number of ways to limit online tracking, which we have summarized below:
- Blocking cookies in your browser. Most browsers let you remove or reject third party cookies. To do this, follow the instructions in your browser settings. Many browsers accept cookies by default until you change your settings. For more information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Using privacy plug-ins or browsers. You can block our websites from setting cookies by using a browser with privacy features, like Brave, or installing browser plugins like Privacy Badger, Ghostery, or uBlock Origin, and configuring them to block third party cookies/trackers. You can also opt out of Google Analytics by
downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Note that because these opt out mechanisms are specific to the device or browser on which they are exercised, you will need to opt out on every browser and device that you use.
Do Not Track. Some Internet browsers may be configured to send “Do Not Track” signals to the online services that you visit. We currently do not respond to “Do Not Track” or similar signals. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
5. Data Retention
We retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected and processed, in accordance with our retention policies, and in accordance with applicable laws or until you withdraw your consent (where applicable).
To determine the appropriate retention period for your personal data, we will consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we use your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements. In some circumstances we may anonymize your personal data so that it can no longer be associated with you, in which case it is no longer personal data.
6. International Data Transfers
Le Random is based in the U.S. If you provide us with your personal data when using the Site from the EEA, Switzerland or the UK or other regions of the world with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from United States law, then please note that you are transferring your personal data outside of those regions to the United States for storage and processing. The United States may not provide the same protections as the data protection laws where you are based. We will ensure that relevant safeguards are in place to afford adequate protection for your personal data including by implementing EU Commission- or UK government-approved contractual protections for the transfer of your personal data. For more information about how we transfer personal data internationally, please contact us as set out in the “Contact Us” section below.
7. Links To Other Websites
8. Children's Privacy
Our Site is not intended for use by children. If you are a parent or guardian and you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided personal data to Le Random through the Site, please contact us as set out in the “Contact Us” section below.
We maintain organizational, administrative and technical safeguards designed to protect your personal data from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no method of transmission over the internet is 100% secure. While we strive to protect your data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
11. Contact Us
1111 Lincoln Road, Suite 500
Miami Beach, FL 33139